Progress Claim Finance with ScotPac.

Keep contract payments on track

Unlock the capital tied up in your progress payments

Access more predictable cash flow

Faster funding access than standard contractual arrangements

Enquire Now

What is Progress Claim Finance?

Progress Claim Finance is an invoice finance solution for businesses that engage in contractual type arrangements and raise progress claims under the Security of Payments Act. Funding is provided against the progress claims, providing cash flow and growth opportunities as the work is completed.

Adding our Bad Debt Protection to your facility will give you peace of mind your profit is protected in a tough and uncertain economic climate.

Fast funding

Instant funding against certified
progress claims

Keep projects moving

Access to cash quicker than standard contractual arrangements

Flexible options

Can be used on selected
invoices as required
Scottish Pacific were recommended to us. Their New Zealand staff, who we deal with regularly, have been excellent.
Brendan Muller – Director, North and South Recruitment
Scottish Pacific were recommended to us. Their New Zealand staff, who we deal with regularly, have been excellent.
Brendan Muller – Director, North and South Recruitment

Why Scottish Pacific?

We believe in relationships, not transactions, and make it our business to know yours. With over 30 years' experience, you can count on us to see the true value of your business.
Trusted Lending more than $1b to SMEs, we’re Australia and New Zealand’s largest non-bank lender, with the awards to match.
Unlocking Growth We’re growth enablers, unlocking the potential in your business. Our customers grow at more than 3 times the average business.
Flexible Finance We find a way to say “yes”. We’re with you through the good times and bad, always adapting your business needs.
Unlocking Growth We’re growth enablers, unlocking the potential in your business. Our customers grow at more than 3 times the average business.
Flexible Finance We find a way to say “yes”. We’re with you through the good times and bad, always adapting your business needs.
Trusted Lending more than $1b to SMEs, we’re Australia and New Zealand’s largest non-bank lender, with the awards to match.

Who does Progress
Claim Finance suit?

Enquire Now

This is designed for companies with contractual-based arrangements and that raise progress claims. Simply submit your monthly progress claims and receive a cash advancement of up to 70 percent of the invoice value. Once your customer completes their payment, you receive the remaining 30 percent, less a small fee.

Progress Claim Finance is best suited to subcontractors within the construction industry but is open to businesses who submit progress claims to other businesses.

Instant funding of
up to 70% up front
Funding limits
up to $750K
No property
security
required
Submit one or
multiple invoices
for funding

For more information about how we can help your business, fill out an enquiry form or call us today.


HOW DOES IT WORK?

  1. Submit your monthly progress claims and invoices to your customers and send copies to Scottish Pacific
  2. On receipt of customer payment schedules or recipient created tax invoice, we will advance up to 70% against the certified value within 24 hours
  3. On receipt of your customers’ payment, the remaining 30% minus a small fee is made available to you

WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?

Talk to one of our friendly Progress Claim Finance specialists the best solution for your business and what you need to apply.

Not sure if Progress Claim Finance is right
for you? We offer other finance solutions

Learn more

Easy to apply

Call us today to discuss how Progress Claims Finance can help.

1

Give us a call

Talk to one of our friendly
Progress Claim Finance specialists
about tailoring a solution for
your business

2

Proposal

We’ll present you with the
solutions to choose from,
based on what you’ve told
us you need

3

Documentation & Settlement

We’ll work with you to
dot all the i’s and
cross the t’s to finalise
your solution

Get approval within 24 hours

Get started today

Call us to discuss how we can
finance your business 1300 850 322