What is Progress Claim Finance?
Progress Claim Finance is an invoice finance solution for businesses that engage in contractual type arrangements and raise progress claims under the Security of Payments Act.
How does it work?
- Submit your monthly progress claims and invoices to your customers and send copies to Scottish Pacific
- On receipt of customer payment schedules or recipient created tax invoice, we will advance up to 70% against the certified value within 24 hours
- On receipt of your customers’ payment, the remaining 30% minus a small fee is made available to you
What are the benefits?
- Instant Funding of up to 70% against certified Progress Claims, billed under contract
- Funding limits of up to $750K
- No real estate security required
For more information about how Progress Claim Finance can help your business, fill out a quick enquiry form or call us on the following number:
Australia: 1300 332 867