Additional working capital and technical support for overseas trading.
Australian and New Zealand based SMEs are increasingly creating opportunities to sell their products and services into overseas markets, which is driving demand for additional working capital solutions. Scottish Pacific can provide funding against invoices raised on overseas customers through our export finance facilities, making it easier to trade on open account terms.
- Funding against completed sales to overseas customers
- Make it easier for customers to buy from you; offering open account terms
- Flexibility to raise invoices in AUD, NZD and USD to customers in over 20 approved countries
- International trade support from our specialist Trade Finance team
- Independent checks on new and existing overseas customers
Quick Qualifying Criteria
- Export finance will be linked to a domestic debtor finance facility
- Individual overseas debtors will be assessed for credit worthiness
- To approved countries only
- Overseas receivables may comprise up to 30% of total receivables
- Additional terms and conditions apply
For more information about how we can help your business, fill out a quick enquiry form or call us on one of the following numbers: