We are keen to support those businesses with funding arrangements that reflect their financial strength and trading performance. Cashline is no exception; making it easier for profitable businesses to access extra working capital. This game-changing facility allows Australian small businesses to grow with less restriction than ever before.
What is Cashline?
With no requirement for real estate security, Cashline is a simple alternative to a business overdraft providing:
- Flexible working capital finance
- A confidential line of credit secured by outstanding sales invoices.
- Rolling funding availability based on 70% of the value of outstanding receivables
- Facility limits up to $500K
Why Choose Cashline?
The funding available is linked to the performance of the business, rather than the value of the business owners personal assets:
- Real estate security is not taken
- Simple, affordable fixed pricing
- Easy to set up and maintain
Previously this type of funding arrangement has only been available to larger businesses with annual revenues of $5M plus, but at Scottish Pacific we recognise that successful, well-run businesses come in all shapes and sizes.
Is it for me?
Cashline is available to successful businesses turning over up to $10M per annum with;
- A profitable trading history
- Positive tangible net worth on the Balance Sheet
- Up to date with payment of all taxes
- Clear credit history searches
If you would prefer your business to support itself and free up personal assets for alternative investment purposes, or simply to gain peace of mind, then call us today to discuss your options.
Whether you are looking to expand, trade overseas, buy another business or just improve your day-to-day cash flow, there’s a Scottish Pacific facility to suit you.
For more information about how we can help your business, fill out a quick enquiry form or call us on one of the following numbers: