Invoice Discounting

SP 30yr NZ Left

Update: The Australian and New Zealand operations of Bibby Financial Services were acquired by Scottish Pacific Business Finance in late 2015 to create Australia’s largest non-bank invoice finance specialist. Welcome to our website.

scottish pacific invoice discountingWhat is invoice discounting?

Invoice discounting is an ideal funding solution for profitable businesses that supply goods or services to business customers on standard trade credit terms. It is a line of credit secured by outstanding accounts receivable. The sales, accounting and collection activities continue to be carried out by the client.


What are the benefits?

  • 80% of the value of invoices raised (less fees) is made available within 24 hours, with the remaining 20% paid once payment is received from your customer.
  • No requirement for real estate security.
  • Facility limits grow in line with business revenues, so there is no requirement for regular re-negotiation during period of expansion.


Who does it suit?

Invoice discounting is generally suited to SMEs that already have an in-house accounts receivables team. Qualifying businesses will have a dedicated internal accounts department and a demonstrated ability to perform the full range of collections activities including calls, reminder letters and issuing monthly statements.


Is it confidential or will my customers be notified?

Invoice discounting facilities are typically confidential, but can de disclosed by agreement.

For more information about how we can help your business, fill out a quick enquiry form or call us on one of the following numbers:

Australia: 1300 332 867
New Zealand: 0800 72 68 72

Download a Product Leaflet.


sp awards2019

         Industry Cash flow  Lender
      Award Winners 5 years in a row


  1. First Name(*)
    Invalid Input
  2. Last Name(*)
    Please let us know your name.
  3. Your Email
    Please let us know your email address.
  4. Your Contact Number(*)
    Please let us know your Contact Number
  5. Company(*)
    Invalid Input
  6. Industry(*)
    Please let us know what type of industry you are in.
  7. What challenge or opportunity are you looking to solve?
    Please let us know your message.
  8. (*)
    Invalid Input