Growth in the debtor finance industry as a whole has slowed in recent years (3% from June 2011 to June 2013), but this has not been the case at Scottish Pacific. The growth in our business has been a spectacular 52% over the same period.
How can this be ?
There are a number of drivers behind this growth, all of which are underpinned by one fundamental principle:-
We aim to make it as easy as possible for our clients and our referral sources to do business with us.
What does this look like ?
- A comprehensive geographic footprint, with full Operations Centres in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland.
- Genuine access to the key decision makers in each of those locations
- Rapid turnaround times for new business approvals and new requests from existing clients
- Consistency and reliability. We deliver what we say we will, when we say we will.
- A range of working capital solutions which enables us to say yes more often
- No need for real estate security
- We are able to offer higher facility limits, which has enabled us to attract business from new sources.
To find out more about Scottish Pacific and why . . . . .
- Our clients are staying with us longer
- We have more active business referrers
- Our clients are growing
- We are writing more new business
Please give us a call on 1300 332 867 (Australia) or 0800 72 68 72 (New Zealand)