Accountants know all too well the impact of sub-optimal cash flow, inflexible lenders and working capital constraints on their SME clients. Fortunately however, there are now more funding options available to meet their short, medium and long term requirements but arguably one of the more versatile and viable options is debtor finance.
Debtor Finance at a glance
- No real estate security required
- Up to 80% of receivables released within 24 hours
- Suitable for all B2B industries
- Additional solutions available to support cash flow, reduce bad debt and release additional funding
- Versatile solutions for growth, M/A, succession, cash flow and financial planning
- True life cycle funding solutions supporting businesses from startup through to maturity
- An estimated $60bn of sales turnover is funded via receivables finance
- An estimated 15% of UK GDP is funded via invoice finance solutions
Funding solutions through the business life cycle
- Working capital – Fund day to day cash flow and working capital
- Growth funding – Fast access to funds to fund sales growth
- Mergers and acquisitions – Raise funds from receivables to support purchases
- Divorce scenarios – No property security requirements means co-owned property can be released from the business quickly and easily
- Management Buyouts/Buyins – Raise funds to support a management buy out or buy in
- Business succession – Facilitate a new owner’s ability to take over the business
- Startup funding – Maintain strong cash flow and release funds for immediate use to support startup growth
"We were actually using one of the big four banks and when an overdraft wasn't enough we tried debtor finance with them, but at some point they just weren't interested in letting us expand."
Glen Johnson, Allstaff Australia
- 12 debtor finance scenarios
- Can a business have its cash flow cake and eat it too?
- The right funding solution is always the cheapest
A win, win, win solution
Whether your clients are looking to fund growth, trade overseas or simply increase day to day cash flow, Scottish Pacific Business Finance can tailor a smarter solution that will support your client’s business and your own.
For more information visit our website www.scottishpacific.com or call 1300 332 867.
About Scottish Pacific: Scottish Pacific Business Finance is part of the Scottish Pacific Group (ASX:SCO) and is the largest specialist provider of working capital solutions for SMEs in Australia and New Zealand. More than 1700 clients in industries including transport, manufacturing, wholesale, import, labour hire and printing benefit from their broad range of debtor and trade finance solutions. Scottish Pacific handles more than $14 billion of invoices each year, providing funding exceeding $1 billion. Established in 1988, the business has full service bases in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Auckland, London and China.